Thursday, March 19, 2009

So much accomplishments, so little posts.

Last week:

Last week I made an outline for the trifold that we will start to develop later down the road. I also was put in charge of the first part of the presentation and I worked on the first few slides and scripting the first few points like the outline and the background information to sort of lay the foundation for the rest of the presentation.

This week,

I had an amazing time on the camping trip and an amazing weekend as well.

I came back to school to give a prepare for the presentation that I would be giving the very next day.

I gave the presentation and I had a relatively fun time giving it, along with my groupmates.

Today we worked on the outline some more for the presentation that we will be giving on exhibition night. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment