My Name: Eli Komai
Partner Names: Joe Barhoumi, Aaron Roiz
Date of Entry: Thursday, March 05, 2009
Entry:
Today got off to somewhat of a slow start. I was caught not doing work in Spencer's class. So I went to my foreman and he lined up some work for me to do. Me and Aaron, to be more precise. He put me in charge of Aaron to take out the windmill and to measure its generated output. So I got our wind turbine out there with Aaron's help. Once we got it out there I was able to borrow a multimeter from the other Aaron (the Commerson one) so we could measure the output. To my groups surprise our wind turbine was able to crank out:
Low Wind Speeds: 1.5v-2.2v, 1.5A
Mid-Low High Wind Speeds: 3v-8v, 2A
High Wind Speeds: 8v-12v, 3A
Superb-Max Wind Speeds: 12v-15v, 4-6A
Great Success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment