Monday, February 23, 2009

Late last week

Eli Komai
Partners: Joe, Aaron
Monday, february 23.
I am making up for last week, because I forgot to do it over the weekend.

On Monday: Holiday.

On Tuesday:
I organized the wood and got the 2x4's ready. I got the tape measurer and drew out the midpoints on all of the wood that our entire group had.
-Aaron brought in all the wood for the base
-Joe got the L brackets in and helped measure.
-Aaron brought the wood for me to work with and Joe held the tape measurer down.
On Wednesday:
I Got the boards that I measured cut by Andrew and I drilled the L brackets into the cut boards.
-Aaron did research on electro chemistry and everything related to such things.
-Joe brought the nails and the drill and helped line up the boards for the drilling.
On Thursday:
-I re-drilled the base together to make it more stable. Then I brainstormed and made sketches and showed them to Joe on how to connect the stem to the base.
-Aaron wasnt there
-Joe suggested that I re drill and held the base together while I did so.
On Friday:
I got my ideas approved by Joe and got the wood cut so I could carry out the idea on monday when Joe could get the necessary supplies.
-Joe worked with me on approving the ideas that we drafted together.
-Aaron was still sick ;_;
Joe helped me get the wood and polish the idea so we could actually do it, and he agreed to go and get all of the supplies so we could do the idea on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment