Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Short day WED-NES-DAY

Glad i spelled that right.

Your Name: ______Eli Komai___________________

Partner’s Name(s): _______Joe Barhoumi___Aaron Roiz__________

Day & Date: _____February 11th, 2009____________


1. Briefly describe what you PERSONALLY accomplished today:
I redid the katchup models that I made earlier because my foreman didnt save the ones I made before (the network was down ;_;). So great, I got to do it again. The upside from this whole thing is that it looked a lot better than the original one, so that was good.

2. Briefly describe what each of your TEAMMATE(S) accomplished today:
Joe kept looking for supplies and gave me work to do.
Aaron looked for the specific tiny details that would be needed to do the windmill.
3. Briefly describe how you and your partner(s) ASSISTED each other today:
..........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Bro fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment