Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday

Eli Komai
Joe, Aaron
Tuesday, February 24-Wednesday, February 25th.

On Tuesday I finished up my reinforcements on the base and I helped Joe carry out the idea that we drafted up together, the idea require that we would tie strings from the corner of one of the baseboards and then connect it to the stem itself for support.
Joe brainstormed with me on how to further reinforce the base with me. He also carried out his final idea concept with my help.
Aaron did a lot of research on electrochemistry and windmill technology.
On Wednesday I finished up the outline that Aaron started working on the day before. I came to school then turned it in to Joe. After that, I did my solo interview with Andrew my math teacher, it went well.
Joe finished up and revised the outline I made the night before and he worked on the base.
Aaron did more research and he presented me with his noted that he acquired over the course of that research.

No comments:

Post a Comment